Tuesday 9 April 2013

RANDY TUDY'S SIDE TRIP IN VENICE, ITALY

Randy Tudy on Venice, Italy
Acting Dean, Cor Jesu College
Blogger, http://christianbestgiftideas.blogspot.com/http://beststocktradingphilippines.blogspot.com/,


1. What brought you there? 
I attended an international session with the Brothers of The Sacred Heart in Rome and took a side trip to Venice, Italy.

2. Must try meal? Italian pasta.

3. You should not miss visiting or going to? San Marco Piazza (plaza).

4. What I saw...
A beautiful man-made floating city. San Marco Piazza was just an amazing site, especially at night, with lights, music and people.

5. Most awesome thing I saw...
The water canals, these are considered roads with taxi boats and other modes of transportation.

6. Thrilling budget find? It's really expensive in Venice. But, Pinoy style of budgeting was applied which means live and eat in cheaper places.

7. Notable tips from locals...
Not much. Tourists are provided with maps. However, the brothers advised me to be very careful with my money because there are many thieves in Rome and Venice, surprisingly.

8. What I expected? I expected beautiful and excellent sites. I was not disappointed. Venice is awesome.

9. Must avoid traveler's trap...
Not being alert with your train schedule. Trains only stop for about 5 minutes. No room for dilly dallying when traveling abroad.


No comments:

Post a Comment