Monday 25 March 2013

JOY LIM-LUI ON HER HOMETOWN, DAVAO CITY, PHILIPPINES

Top photo: Paradise Beach Resort in Davao City, Philippines; Bottom left photo: Eden Garden; Bottom right photo: The Philippine Eagle
Joy Lui on Davao City, Philippines
Mompreneur

1. What brought you there I was born in Davao City.

2. Must try meal Although I don't eat this, Durian!

3. You should not miss visiting or going to Paradise Beach Resort (very affordable), Philippine Eagle and Malagos Garden- where you'll find beautiful Waling-waling orchids.

4. What I saw safer since there is less crime (thanks to our local government), clean air.

5. Most awesome thing I saw very simple, less hectic life.

6. Thrilling budget find Merco and Cecils for snacking.

7. Notable tips from local No car number coding.

8. What I expected slow pace.

9. Must avoid traveler's trap Aldevinco - don't let them sell you expensive pearls.



No comments:

Post a Comment