Monday 21 January 2013

TRAVEL CHECKLIST: THE SOLUTION TO YOUR FORGETFULNESS

Travel Checklist App photo
Are you the forgetful type of person? Have you ever found yourself in a situation where, for example, you are in a business trip and suddenly you realized that you left the belt for that business suit in your closet back home?

Don't fret. There is a solution to forgetfulness. Yes, travel checklists!

Years ago, I prepared a permanent checklist of the essential things I have to bring in every trip and adventure I take. This list I have kept and I just pluck it out from my desk whenever the need arises for quick reference. (TIP: You can also tape your checklist on the inside of the door panel of your closet for easy reference and ensure that it does not get lost.)

Recently, I downloaded the free Travel Checklist App by Nikolaus Hildebrand and Nicolai Bode. It is a great app to have. I was able to update my checklist (yes, I still keep a hardcopy : ) ) having added and deleted some items. 

The App is very simple and straightforward. They have divided the basic and essential things to do and bring during travel into seven headings: Home Checklist, Before Leaving, Basic Essentials, Apparel, Maintenance Items, Medication and Toiletries.



Here's a sneak peek of what's inside...

1. Basic Essentials
2. Home Checklist
3. and Maintenance Items

If you are unable to download the app, you can fill in what you think should be included under the different headings.

So, prepare that travel checklist now. I hope you remember to do and bring all you need in your next trip : ).

No more excuse to forget anything.

Let us know your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment