Thursday 15 November 2012

SIX QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK FOR A STRESS-FREE TRAVEL


                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzBKJf3SM6w

Whenever I have a flight to catch, I'd always check the departure boards to get the gate number from where my flight is supposed to leave from. I'd also consult the departure boards to know if my flight is on time. It turns out that departure boards never told the truth when flights are on time. What a revelation!

And before I ask for the keys to my hotel room, I always ask, "Can I get a room on a non-smoking floor, please?". But, Peter Greenberg, travel editor for CBS News, advised three more essential questions to ask before getting the keys to your room.


Watch the video above, where Peter Greenberg was interviewed by Jeff Glor, and find out the six essential questions every traveler should ask before checking in for a flight and checking into your hotel room to enjoy a mess free vacation : )







No comments:

Post a Comment