Sunday 26 May 2013

TOP 10 PHOTO IMPRESSIONS FROM BATANES

Nature's wave show awaits those who brave the winding stairs down from the Chawa View Deck
Hi, my name is Che Francisco. I am a travel addict.

But, who is not? Or at least those people I've known who were bitten by a travel bug could attest that traveling is like opening a can of Pringles, "once you pop - you can't stop!" 

Anyhow, here's another confession. In as much as I am addicted to traveling, I am also a photography enthusiast. And so wherever I go, my guilty pleasure is to bring minimum 2 cameras with me, most of the time 3 (SLR, point & shoot and my trusty iPhone).

Allow me to indulge you with my photo impressions of the places I have been fortunate to set my feet into. My intention is to share my experience and inspire people to pack their bags and visit these places as well. There are far too many wonderful places in the world that will be a total waste to miss.

First stop is my most favorite place in the Philippines, BATANES. Enjoy the photos and in the near future seeing these for yourselves!

Batanes is known for having narrow roads since some of the streets were carved out from rocky hills. A must-do traffic rule in order to avoid accidents is to honk the horn before driving past the blind spots
Fundacion Pacita
The famous 'elephant trunk' at the White Beach in Sabtang Island
One of the mainstays in Batanes
Breathtaking view in Chavayan at Sabtang Island
Just one of those mesmerizing views in Sabtang Island
Boats docked in Basco Port
Sunset shot at the Rolling Hills in Basco
View from my room in Fundacion Pacita


No comments:

Post a Comment